Co-Op General Game Rules
- Each team must provide a score/clock keeper.
- Team listed first, or on top of bracket is guest team, will wear dark color uniform, and manage clock.
- Time: 3-4th grade 20m running, 5-11th grade 14 minute halves.
- Warm up of 5 minutes is allowed, may be shortened to 2 minutes. A 4 minute half time, that may also be shortened to 2 minutes.
- Any team that cannot field a team at the scheduled game time will forfeit that game. We use 15 +- point system. Head to Head, PD, PA
- Modified Mercy Rule :Â Anytime, one team is ahead by 20 points or more, a running clock will be used. (If trailing team cuts the margin to 19 or less, then the usual stop-clock will be used.)
- Each team will be allowed a 60 full and 30 second time out per half, no carryover.
- Overtimes will be 2 minutes in length. Each team awarded 1 extra time out.
- See: Shamrock Exceptions
- All other rules per National Federation